Sunday 4 April 2010

TiIda Wedding Card

Happy Easter Sunday All :-)
Hope that you are not all feeling sick from eating too much chocolate ! I'm just feeling sick from eating too much, he he. My parents came to stay this weekend, and as usual, I went mad making cakes and puddings etc for them, but my mum also made me bread pudding and a fruit cake. I ahve enough food here to feed the 5000 ! Anyone that fancies a cake, feel free to pop over before I explode.
Ingredients
Papermania Confetti papers, Tilda wedding image, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Nestabilities (Circles and hearts), sentiment from Whiff of Joy, Craft Candy from Craftwork Cards.
I'm going to enter this into the following challenge

Truly Scrumptious who have a wonderful sketch to follow with the option of using the theme 'Fly Away'

Think I shall now go and vegetate on the sofa after running around after my parents, my nan and the dog :-)
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxx

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Stunning card hunny, love everything it's soooooo pretty.
Cake you say, put the kettle on I'm on my way lol
love n hugs Mandy xx

Judi said...

Love this one Tash! Make sure and send some cake this way, come to that, it's about time you came down for a visit. Must fix something up SOON!

Hugs Judi xxx

Kaz said...

Oh yes please, cake would go down lovely with my cuppa right now....lol.
Loving your wedding card, great colours & gorgeous papers!
Kaz xx

Lizzy said...

Oh this is stunning, luv all the different papers used & the layout is fab xx lizzy xx

Michele Roos said...

Oh WOW beautiful card Tasha. Love the image you've used and the gorgeous papers/details. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

Tasha said...

WOW WOW WOW this is absolutely stunning and so very beautiful
love tasha xx

Christy said...

What an adorable image....this card is gorgeous.