Friday 2 April 2010

Mo Manning Fairy Card

Here it is....Wonky card, lol. I'm sure it looks on the wonk ! Bit like me then, he he.
I dont know what it is at the moment but I cant seem to get away from pink, its like an addiction ! TOday I think I will set myself a challeng that I cant use pink !
Ingredients
Mo Manning image, paper from stash, Just Rite stamps sentiment, Bazil bling flourish, Wild Orchid flowers, Craftwork Cards Craft Candy, Martha Stewart border punch and Nestbailities.

Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxxx

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Stunning card! fab image, lush colours & papers & fabby layout xx lizzy xx Happy Easter!

Tasha said...

Oh Tasha this is so stunning! Wow your colourwork is superb. I love the image how cute is she and the flourish is beautiful
love tasha xx

Kaz said...

Awwww this is just adorable!
Kaz xx