Thursday 29 April 2010

Magnolia Cooking Card

Hiya
OMG, I forgot to say.... I won a challenge, woohoo :-) I won the Cute Card Thursday challenge and I get some really cute Alota rubber stamps, yippee. How chuffed am I ??????
Sorry, I'll calm down now and get onto post number two. I actually made myself get off the sofa tonight and make this card. It was either that or fall asleep to Four Weddings. I love that program, it amazes me how people can be so nasty lol.
Back to the card......
Ingredients
Plain card stock, Magnolia images, the flowers are handmade, the swirl is made from a punch, the strawberries are made from a stamp that was free with a magazine, the home sweet home sign was computer generated.
Challenges
Cute Card Thursday #110 - Make your own element
Die Cut Dreams #45 - Make Your Own Flowers
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Include a Recipe

Thats all for tonight
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxxx

14 comments:

Crafty Tam said...

Stunning card babes and Congrats on your win :0)

Can you have a word with my Mojo please and tell it to come back?

Missing you but I'll be back soon so make the most of the peace and quiet xxx

Lizzy said...

Another gorgeous card from you tonight Tasha, fab image she's real cute ~ luv the flowers.. clever clogs,lol ~ Luv it all, it's fab xx Lizzy xx

Lizzy said...

Oh forgot to say :D CONGRATS on your win xx Lizzy xx

Tasha said...

Totally scrummy Tasha! Loving the gorgeous rich colours! Love the little scene you have created totally yummy
love tasha xx

Mandy said...

Congrats on your win hun.
Your card is gorgeous as always
hugs Mandy xx

Sharon said...

Hi Tasha,

Congratulations on your win!!
Great job on the flowers, love the strawberries and the lattice border.

Sharon x

Karen said...

Oh this is gorgeous, I love the colours you've used and lovely flowers too, thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

Unknown said...

Adorable .... and congrats on your win at Cute Card. Thanks for joining us at MSL. Hugs, Stephanie

Mummylade said...

this is so sweet (in more than one sense haha). Thank you so much for entering DCD this week and good luck.

Cindy said...

This is a really well-thought out card. Nice placement, great colors. Please stop by the MSL challenge again, great card. Cindy2

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge with your beautiful card, Your handmade flowers are gorgeous.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Nicola said...

Beautiful card and colour combo, your image and handmade flowers are gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Leann said...

This is fab!
Thanks for joining us over on CCT this week and congrats on your win :D
Hugs x

Vivi Casale said...

just perfect!! I love it!!! great coloring!

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers.

Hugs
Vivi