Monday 12 April 2010

Sophisti-Cats DT Card

Me again :-)
I'm like a bus aren't I ? None for ages then two come along at once, he he.
This is my DT card for the Sophisti-cats challenge #29 which is 'distressing'. Not something I do that often, but I actually got a great deal of pleasure inflicting pain on the paper :-)
This challenge will run for two weeks again, so you all have plenty of time to make a card and enter.

Ingredients
DCWV La Creme Stock paper, Magnolia pirate stamps, bits and bobs from digital stash that I had forgotten I had, lol.

Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Aaaaw! This is a fab card Tasha, just love the Magnolia pirates, so cute!
Kelly.x

Crafteezee said...

Love these colours Tash, and you have a priate already. I'm sure your working on the inside you know. Hugs Tracy x

Tasha said...

WOW Tasha this is fantastic! Oh my that Tilda and Edwin are the best! I love them! lol
Love the papers and colours too and that skull totally rocks
love tasha xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the sweet images and the the little map is fab
hugs Mandy xx

Judi said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Judi xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Tasha, fab card, just adore these images.

Hope everything's ok, you're very quiet at the mo

Take care

Jan x