Saturday 24 April 2010

Lili of The Valley Baby Boy Card

Hiya
I couldnt make the baby girl card without making the baby boy one. I always tend to make the baby girl cards and forget the baby boy ones. Its like I dont believe that people have baby boys because I cant decorate their cards with flowers, he he.
Challenges
Crazy 4 Challenges C4C34 - Anything Goes
Sketch Saturday - Sketch #33
This one is made again with a Lili of the Valley Stamp thats been coloured with ProMarkers. The dimple corners on the main image have been done with a punch as have the large corners.
Hugs
Tasha
xxxx

7 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

This is darling! What a sweet image!

Little K Smith said...

Aaaaw such a sweet image, love the layout too. Know what you mean about making the boys cards!:)
Kelly.x

Tasha said...

AHhhhhhh i actually ahhh'd out loud to my pc then! This is so cute! What an adorable image!I love the layout of this card and yummy papers
love tasha xx

Silli said...

Wonderful, love the cute image!

Beth said...

Awww! This is adorable! I love the image and the gingham is perfect for a baby card!

Love Beth xx

Michele Roos said...

Adorable card Tasha. Love the image you've used and the colous also. Hugs Michele x

SemSee said...

What a darling card! Thanks for joining challenge #100 at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x