Sunday 18 April 2010

Mandy Moo's Birthday Card

Just a quickie. I was supposed to go up to bed about an hour ago, but I am still sat at the PC, lol.
I made this birthday card for fellow twin crafter Mandy whose birthday it was yesterday. She is going to go to some craft show near where she lives in Somerset and spend all of her birthday money. SO if anyone else is planning to go, I would get there early before she buys everything , he he.
Ingredients
La Creme Stock DCVW papers, Whiff of Joy Dancing Girl image

Nitey nite all, sweet dreams
Tasha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Stunning card hun, so beautiful and I love the flocked paper too, it has pride of place in my lounge and I love it, thank you sooooooo much.
As for the craft show, you know me too well lol. Only 5 more sleeps and I'll be having a spending spree lol
love n hugs Mandy xx