Friday 2 April 2010

Lili Of the Valley Bear

Morning all
Once again, sorry for being AWOL, but having said that, you all probably know what I am like by now......Useless, lol.
Life has been manic as usual, so not much card making has gone on. I did manage to make two cards this week, but they ahve taken me all week and I am not overlly happy with them, but thought I would post them anyway.
Hope everyone else is ok and enjoying the long weekend ahead :-)
Ingredients
Lili of the Valley stamp, SEI papers, Martha Stewart Punch, Wild Orchid Craft flowers.

Gonna post the other one now which I think is wonky, lol.
Loadsalove
Tasha
xxxxxx

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Oohh luv the colours on this... reminds me of yummy chocolate :o) gorgeous card hun~ beautifully coloured & fab layout xx lizzy xx

Tasha said...

This is super sweet, love the layout and the cutie image
love tasha xx