Thursday 22 April 2010

Nephews 21st Birthday Card

Hi all
Hope everyone is ok and not working too hard ( I can say that because I am on holeeeday), lol.
Today has been a relaxing day not doing much apart from sitting in my craft room. Although I did have one bodge card today that is now living in the bin :-(
However I did have two succesful cards today so thats good. This one is for my nephew who is 21 next week. I really struggled with this as he doesnt like football or cars really, he just likes to drink, hence why I chose this image.
Ingredients
Numbers cut on my Cricut, flippin men image given to me by the fab Judi :-) , stars cut on the Cricut and some Bazill and Basic Grey Papers.
Challenges
Creative Card Crew #48 - Happy Birthday

Now to upload number 2 for today :-)
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxxxx


1 comment:

Tasha said...

This rocks! Love the image and the 21 in the background - fab design Tasha
love tasha xx