Wednesday 17 November 2010

Niece's birthday cards


Hi all
Hope everyone is ok :-)
I am having a wonderful week off work and I had a wonderful birthday on Monday when I got totally spoilt whilst away in York. Off to see my mum and dad tonight and then we are all going into Canterbury tomorrow so that should be nice. I made these cards for my mum and my nan to give my niece for her birthday. She is in love with the Tatty Bears, hence why these are both similar. I got the images from the internet, used Nesties, Martha Stewart lace border punch, Papermania wedding paper and some paper that I got in America from Walmart, lol.
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxx

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Oh Tasha sorry i missed your birthday i hope you had a wonderful time.
These are so cute! love the fabulous colours and the beautiful embellishing
love tasha xx