Friday 12 November 2010

Grandaughters card

Hi all
Hope you are all ok. It's the weekend, woo hoo :-)
I made this card for the arrival of my grandaughter, Millie Mai which happened late last night. Unfortunately mother and baby are still in hospital as the Millie was only 5lb 4oz. But apart from being small, mother and baby are well :-)
Nothing but good news. I have next week off work as its my birthday, so we are going to Yorkshire for a couple of days, down to Cantebury for a couple of days and also spending some time with friends, so should be fun :-)
Enough waffling......I cut the heart shape for the card on my Cricut, the papers are DCWV Nursery papers, the tag and baby are from Magnolia. Unfortunately the picture is not that great, but hey ho.
Big hugs to all
Tasha
xxxxxx

2 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

Congratulations on your wonderful news! What a beautiful card for your new gift from God! Enjoy this blessing.

Tasha said...

I must say what a fabulous choice of name! Lol i am biased! Love the beautiful card and all the gorgeous details
I wish mummy and baby well
love tasha xx