Monday 10 May 2010

Sugar Nellie Cheerleader

Morning all
Well, I woke up this morning hoping to see my face a bit less swollen and guess what, its managed to get even bigger ! My lips on one side have now decided to join in and swell up :-( Getting abit bored of this now :-(
Anyway, enough of me whinging...... This card is my DT card for the Sohisti-cats challenge. This week its my turn to pick the theme and I have picked a colour combination of brown, blue and cream. So, quite an easy challenge so hop over and join in :-)
Ingredients
DCWV Garden Party Papers, Sugar Nellie Manga Cheerleader image, Nestabilities and bits from stash
Challenges
Card Patterns #63 Sketch

Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxx

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

OH Tasha I have just laughed at your post.. re your lips,lol ... sorry hun not funny for you I know but it's the way you told it :) ANYWAY... your card is gorgeous, luv the fab colour combo (might give it a try myself) & your layout is ace ~ Luv it! xx Lizzy xx

Thank you for popping over to my blog too hun ~ hope you'r back to normal SOON,lol xx

whoistracy said...

This is just adorable Tasha! I love that image and the little roses you added.

dstandard said...

Fabulous card - love the pop! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!