Saturday 8 May 2010

Pink Tilda

Morning all
I was up bright and early today to make a card before I head off down to sunny Ramsgate to see my mum and dad :-)
Not overlly happy about this card. Not sure what it is, whether its the flowers or whether its the fact that Tilda looks like she has had a fight with a peroxide bottle, lol.
Never mind, it will do :-)
Ingredients
Not sure where the papers are from, Tilda blowing bubbles, Marianne Designs butterfly, flowers from stash, Fiskars heart border, Nestabilities, Doily from Little Yellow Bicycle
Challenges
Crafts and Me #3 Sparkle
Creative Beli Blog #90 Birthday
Cupcake Craft #89 3 Ribbons, 3 Papers & 3 Flowers
Die Cut Dreams #47 Tilda In Pink

Hope to be back later. Have a nice Saturday
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxxxx

10 comments:

Judi said...

I think it's a lovely card, and it was only you drawing attention to her hair that made me study it.

Love that butterfly, can you let me know the dimensions of it please, as I've been debating getting one myself, but wasn't sure if it was too big.

Hope you had a nice time with Mum & Dad

Hugs

Judi xx

Little K Smith said...

This is a stunning card Tasha! Love this Tilda, haven't inked mine yet! Gorgeous papers, love the flowers and the doily too.
Kelly.x

Mandy said...

It's beautiful fuss pot, you're mad lol.
Love the Tilda, (I've still not coloured mine yet) and your embellies are gorgeous
love n hugs Twinny xx

Victoria said...

this is so pretty - I'm loving that butterfly Tasha!

Thanks so much for playing along at Die Cut Dreams this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Tasha
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

Susie Sugar said...

Adorable card Tasha really beautiful Tilda, thanks for playing with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie & Vikki xx

Shelly said...

Hi! Your card is so pretty, I think sometimes we can be too self critical! I love the butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Shelly ;)

Rachel said...

Beautiful card! thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges.
hugs,
Rachel

Ceal said...

Beautiful card! thanks for joining us in the Belli challenge

Katie said...

Gorgeous card and image, love the butterfly!
Thanks for playing at Delightful Sketches and Challenges :)