Wednesday 17 February 2010

Sophisti-cats Stitch Challenge

Evening :-)
I made this card for the Sophisti-cats challenge, but being in the Design Team, you cant upload it until the theme has been announced. Which is fine but then I forgot all about it, he he. Does anyone know where I can buy some more brain cells, lol
The challenge is to show some stiching on your card. I tried to sew but gave up after about 10 goes and thought I would just use some paper from my stash that has stitching on it, lol.

Ingredients - Greeting Farm digi stamp coloured with ProMarkers, Nellie oval die cut, flowers and papers from stash

I'm not going to enter this into any challenges as I just haven't had time to look at any, work just keeps getting in the way!

Hope you are all well :-)

Hugs
Tasha
xxxxx

No comments: