Tuesday 2 February 2010

Savings :-)

Afternoon :-)

I just wanted to share something with you all that could save you some money :-) I can see now that you are all interested, he he.
Over at 'Oh My Crafts' they have tons of Cricut Cartridges and Spellbinders stuff priced very cheaply. The shop is in America so postage can be quite high, but I have solved that problem for you. If you go onto the following link http://www.retailmenot.com/view/ohmycrafts.com there are coupons that you can use at the shop and these will cover most of or all of your postage.
I ordered 2 Cricut Cartridges (£29.99) over here, a Spellbinders pendant and a Cricut embossing folder. The whole lot, including postage and after using a 20% discount voucher, came to £44. Whereas if I had ordered it here, it would have come to at least £80. Oh happy days :-)
I received the stuff yesterday, a little over a week after ordering it, so the wait wasn't too long either.
The link for Oh My Crafts is http://www.ohmycrafts.com/cricut.aspx

Happy shopping and I hope you manage to save some dosh

Tasha
xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Kaz said...

Hi Tasha
Thanks for sharing. Thought you might be interested in this
http://www.ucutathome.com/store/index.php
Click on the 40% VIP coupon link on the pink bar at the top for more details. They send you a code for one 40% off coupon each month. I have gradually bought all my Nesties from them. Delivery reasonable & usually arrives in about
5-7 days. Don't forget goods over £18ish (at least this was the amount last time I bought) may be subject to import duty.
Blogs coming on a treat!
Kaz xx