Saturday 2 March 2013

Vintage Mother's Day card

Morning all
It seems like ages since I posted a card (well, it is), lol. I have been away with work a fair bit and things at home have just got really busy so I dont know where the last two weeks have gone....I think the time fairy stole them!
Anyway..... I made this card as a sort of Mother's day card but I suppose it could be used for anything. I'm not sure who the papers are by as they are sort of loose in my box but Little Yellow Bicycle rings a bell.The stamps I bought at Stamperama last weekend and I can't remember who they are by....I am doing really well aren't I????? The flower is from the Range, the wooden bits are from Hobbycraft and the ticket and clock die are by Tim Holtz. The memory stamp is by Kaisercraft.
Have a nice weekend all
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxx

No comments: