Saturday 12 January 2013

Card post at last



Morning all
Hope everyone is well. I have been having a problem uploading photos on my blog. I used to be able to uploads photos straight from a folder on my PC but this option has now disappeared :-( I also use Picasa and whilst searching for a solution, it said that I could upload straight to my blog from Picasa. But the option was not on my version. Eventually I figured out that I now have to upload all my photos to a Google+ album. What a palava!
Anyway... This card has been made using an image from Tiddly Inks and it has been coloured with Pro Markers. The border is a Memory Box die, the eiffel tower is a Marianne die and the Love is a Cheery Lynn die. 
If anyone knows of a way to enable me to upload photos from my PC onto my blog, please let me know :-)
Thanks
Tasha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tasha this is totally gorgeous, I love that image also the fabulous colours and design a super, super card.
hugs
lorraine x

Nicole said...

Soooooo romantic and absolutely gorgeous!!! I use Picasa and from there I save my photo's on my pc and from there I upload them to my blog. Well, I don't know if that's any kind of help for you, lol!! Hugs, Nicole