Thursday 23 August 2012

London gal


Evening all
Hope everyone is well. I am just quickly posting this as I am totally pooped. I was up till 2 am making card orders last night, and when I have to get up for work at 6 am and drive 40 miles, it wears me out. I'm too old to be staying up that late, lol.
Anyway, enough about poor old me.......
This card has been made using a Simply Betty digi and has been coloured with ProMarkers, the postcard is by East of India, the papers are byPapermania (I think) and the star has been cut using a Spellbinder die.
Nitey nite all
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxx

6 comments:

marja said...

What a lovely card, it's gorgeous!!!
That time we have had that we could go the night haha

Hugs Marja.

Nicole said...

And another gorgeous card, Tasha. Hugs, Nicole

arjette said...

Your card is beautiful!!! I missed a lot while I was gone... it all looks awesome!!! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, we had a great time!!!!

gr. arjette.

Kjersti said...

A lovely card Tasha, the design is gorgeous!
Hugs kjersti:)

Little K Smith said...

OMG Tasha I so wouldn't survive on that much sleep! :D Love the card, the image is fab and great papers n layout too!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Kelly.x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a beautiful touch to add the crown and the coin!
Cheers from Bangalore, India
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com