Sunday 29 July 2012

Yasamin - 3 Cards

Hi all
I know I have not been posting as much as normal but it seems that all of my time has been taken up making card orders. These are 3 orders I had last week for a girl who is working where I work on a University placement. She has finished her year of work and is leaving us but at the same time, she will be 21. I made 2 birthday cards for her and a leaving card. All three of the cards have been made using images from Darcie's Diaries. I won't bore you with the rest of the information, but if there is anything you want to know, just ask ;-)
Enjoy what is left of the weekend.
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxxx 

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow, wow, wow Tasha these are fantastic and perfect for a 21yr old, those images, the designs and embellishments are awesome, brilliant work.
hugs
Lorraine x

Nicole said...

Gorgeous Tasha!! All three are absolutely fabulous. Hugs, Nicole

Kjersti said...

Gorgeous cards Tasha, you must have been busy coloring D'Arcys images - they look fabulous:)
Hugs Kjersti:)