Wednesday 29 February 2012

Friends birthday card

Evening all

Well, what a lovely day off work I had today, just shopping and mooching around.....Heaven :-) Me and hubby are off to Bath tomorrow so that should be a nice break.
I made this card for my friend whose birthday it is next month. We are always take the mickey out of each other about getting old and wearing big pants as opposed to the thongs we used to wear when we were young, lol.
The image is by Mo Manning and the sentiment is computer generated. I think that if you buy the rubber stamp of this as opposed to the digi, you get this sentiment. Thats where I got the idea from. The papers are from First Editions Dreamcatcher paper pad, the swirl die is Magnolia Doo Hickey and the butterflies have been cut using a Memory Box die.
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxx

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Tasha this is gorgeous what an adorable image and I so love the sentiment, a perfect match, the papers, and design look terrific.
hugs
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Hi! teamie, just popped over to join your blog, and love all your creations...had a nosey through, gorgeous cards, looking forward to the hop on Friday for SBSS...

Luv CHRISSYxx