Tuesday 17 January 2012

Elisabeth Bell Butterflies

Evening all

This card is made using an old stamp that hasn't seen the light of day for a while, so I thought I would give it an airing, lol.
The stamp is an Elisabeth Bell image, Pen Letter and has been coloured using ProMarkers. The paper is from Bo Bunny's Gabrielle paper pad and I have cut the butterflies out from a second sheet and stuck them over the original butterflies. The hearts have been cut using a Marianne creatables die, the sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps and has been cut using their small spostage stamp die. All other bits and bobs are from my stash.
Once again, I am entering this into the Make it Monday Linky Party.
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxxx

3 comments:

Margaret said...

This is goreous Tasha. Love the colouring and the butterflies.
Hugs
Margaret M

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Tasha this looks fantastic I love that image also the colours and design those butterflies look beautiful, superb card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Mary J said...

So pretty, I lvoe this sweetie! Thx for joining us at Make It Monday!

Mary J x