Monday 31 October 2011




Hi all
Hope everyone is well and I must appologise for not visiting peoples blogs and for posting, but sometimes there are not enough hours in the day :-)
I have been making a few cards here and there so I thoguht I would do a bulk post, lol.
I can't remember where all of the bits and bobs are from, although I can remember where the images are from. (I wish I possessed more than one brain cell!)
The first and third card are using images from Krista Smith (Saturated Canary), the second one is using a Kenny K image and the last one is using a Greeting Farm image.
Right.........Off to book the airport carpark for my holeeeeeeeeday now :-)
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxx

2 comments:

Judi said...

Great work as always Tash. I particularly like the top one, I think it's the colours.

Hugs

Judi xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tasha, wow, these cards are all fantastic, the design are superb and what beautiful images you have used, your colouring is perfection, I love each and everyone of them.
Hugs
Lorraine x