Friday 23 September 2011

Peggy Sue


Hi all

Yippee................ It's Friday. I dont know about everyone else, but this week has been really long and I am well and truly pooped. No rest this weekend though. Step daughter is up tonight with my grandaughter and theya re staying until tomorrow night. No doubt we will be crafting tomorrow making invitations for my grandaughters 1st birthday :-) Sunday, my friend is coming round to make cards. So although its busy, its a nice crafty weekend. Oh look, I'm waffling again, lol.
Anyhoo, back to the card. This one is made using the Peggy Sue image from Saturated Canary and coloured her with ProMarkers. The papers are from the Papermania Hampstead collection, the circle is a Marianne die cut and the swirl is a Magnolia Doo Hickey die.
Thats it for now folks
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxx

3 comments:

Little K Smith said...

A fabulous card Tasha, love the image and the colours are gorgeous too :)
Kelly.x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Tasha this is stunning, I love those papers, I have them but I am sure mine never looked as good as these, lol. The design and that image are totally ACE.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Judi said...

Can't say I'm keen on the image, but actually LOVE the rest of the card, does that sound crazy?? Oh well, you know me, lol.

Hugs

Judi xx