Thursday 30 December 2010

An anything card

Hi all

Hope you all had a wonderful Xmas :-) Mine was totally manic with my mother in law, two step children, on eof their boyfirends and baby Millie all staying from Christmas Eve until Tuesday. I was totally worn out and may as well have been tied to the cooker, lol. My family couldnt make it as Christmas, so they are descending this weekend. So I will have mum, dad, nan, the dog, brother and several nephews and nieces. More cooking :-)
Anyway, back to the card. I am not sure where the image is from, it was sent by a friend. The paper I got in Dunelm in the sale, its from an Ella Blue pad. The sentiment is from LOTV and was a wonderful Xmas pressie. The flower is cut using a Marianne creatable die and the image is cut using a Go Kreate die.

Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Judi said...

Love it Tash - nice to see you use my little pressies!

Hugs

Judi xx