Tuesday 5 October 2010

Xmas Cards


Hi all
Hope everyone is ok. Sorry being awol yet again and not visiting everyones blogs, but there are lots of poohy things going on at the moment and my head is all over the place. Hopefully it will all be sorted soon and life can get back to normal :-)
I have some cards that I made a couple of weeks ago, but I just hadnt got round to laoding on my blog. Here are two of them, both Christmas cards.
The first one is made using a Karensdoodles images and a cuttlebug embossing folder. The next one is made using a Lili of the Valley stamp and some of the new lush papers from Do Crafts.
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Hi Tasha! been wondering where you were :(
2 gorgeous cards hun... fab images,lush colours & ace layouts on both xx Lizzy xx :)

Hope the poohy stuff gets sorted soon hun ~ Take care xx