Thursday 1 July 2010

Baby Boy

Evening all
First post this week, how bad is that ???? So much ahs been going on... I have been really busy all week doing the job I hate, trying to get it all finished because I have been given a secondment to another team for 3 months as a Technical Author, woo hoo :-) I am soooo happy that I get to go to another team and try something that I am sure I will love. I get to draw diagrams and everything :-) Oh and I got toop three over at Tellens Place Challenge :-) Anyway, enough of my waffle, lol
Ingredients
DCWV Baby Boy Papers, Mo Manning baby image, Baby blocks printed from the internet
Challenges

Hope you are all having a good a week as me :-)
Big hugs
Tasha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Tasha this card is absolutely gorgeous an adorable image and your design is pure perfection.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tasha said...

Oh this is so adorable! loving the gorgeous image and paper
love tasha xx

cnelson said...

Just as cute as cute can be!

Sylvia said...

This is a cute baby card!

Laura Davis said...

This is adorable! What a cute stamp :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura