Thursday 4 March 2010

Friends Birthday Card

Hi all
Hope you are all well :-)
I have actually managed to do a card in the week, woo hoo.
I made this card for one of my best friends whose birthday is at the end of March. I chose the nun image because me and my friends all went up to London dressed as nuns to the Sound of Music sing a long a couple of years ago. Our nun outfits were a little unconventional, but we had a good time :-)

Ingredients
Craftwork Card papers, Prima flower, Mo Manning nun image, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Just Rite stamps sentiment and Prima leaves

Challenges
Sketch Saturday Sketch#92

Only the one sketch. I didn't have time to search through all the others. I really need to start organising myself !

Loadsalove
Tasha
xxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Fab card ~ luv the image & great layout xx lizzy xx

Michele Roos said...

WOW such a fabulous card Tasha. Love the colours you've used and the fun image also. Hugs Michele x